The Communications of several states, on the resolutions of the legislature of Virginia, respecting the Alien and Sedition laws [electronic resource].
- Meriwether Jones and John Dixon were printers to the Commonwealth of Virginia in 1799.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W19506.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 36639
View MARC record | catkey: 6185884