A letter from William Shirley, Esq; governor of Massachusett's-Bay, to His Grace the Duke of Newcastle [electronic resource] : with a journal of the siege of Louisbourg, and other operations of the forces, during the expedition against the French settlements on Cape Breton; drawn up at the desire of the Council and House of Representatives of the province of Massachusett's-Bay; approved and attested by Sir William Pepperrel, and the other principal officers who commanded in the said expedition. Published by authority
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Governor (1741-1757 : Shirley)
- [Boston] : London: printed by E. Owen, in Warwick-Lane. 1746. Boston in New-England: re-printed by J. Draper, printer to His Excellency the governor & Council, for D. Henchman in Cornhil, 
- Physical Description:
- 31, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Pepperrell, William, Sir, 1696-1759, Newcastle, Thomas Pelham-Holles, Duke of, 1693-1768, Shirley, William, 1694-1771, Newcastle, Thomas Pelham-Holles, Duke of, 1693-1768, Draper, John, 1702-1762, and Henchman, Daniel, 1689-1761
- Half-title: His Excellency Governour Shirley's letter to His Grace the Duke of Newcastle: with a journal of the siege of Louisbourgh, &c., Date of publication suggested by Evans., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W19544.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5863
View MARC record | catkey: 6185898