The grave. A poem [electronic resource] : By Robert Blair. [One line from Job] To which is added, An elegy written in a country church-yard, by Mr. Gray
- Blair, Robert, 1699-1746
- Boston : Re-printed by John Boyles [i.e., Boyle], for James Foster Condy, opposite the cornfield in Union-Street, MDCCLXXII. 
- The seventh edition.
- Physical Description:
- 45, 3 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Boyle, John, 1746-1819, Condy, James Foster, 1746?-1809, and Gray, Thomas, 1716-1771
- Edition statement transposed; precedes "To which is added .." on title page. At foot of title page: [Price one shilling.] - Advertisement for books and stationery sold by Condy, p. [47-48]., Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W19868.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 12329
View MARC record | catkey: 6185977