An inaugural dissertation on the production of animal heat [electronic resource] : read and defended at a public examination, held by the medical professors, before the Rev. Joseph Willard, S.T.D. L.L.D. president, and the governors of Harvard College, for the degree of Bachelor in Medicine, July 10, 1797. By Lyman Spalding
- Spalding, Lyman, 1775-1821
- Printed at Walpole, Newhampshire : By David Carlisle, Jun, 1797.
- Physical Description:
- 30, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Smith, Nathan, 1762-1829 and Carlisle, David, 1771-1835
- Dedicated to Nathan Smith., Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W19879.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 32864 and Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 1804
View MARC record | catkey: 6185986