Domestic medicine: or, A treatise on the prevention and cure of diseases, by regimen and simple medicines [electronic resource] : With an appendix, containing a dispensatory for the use of private practitioners. By William Buchan, M.D. Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh: Revise and adapted to the diseases and climate of the United States of America, by Samuel Powel Griffitts, M.D. professor of materia medica in the University of Pennsylvania
- Buchan, William, 1729-1805
- Uniform Title:
- Domestic medicine
- Philadelphia : Printed by Thomas Dobson, at the stone house no. 41, South Second-Street, 1795.
- Physical Description:
- xxxi, 1 unnumbered page, 757, 3 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Preface by Samuel Powel Griffitts., Errata statement, p. 757., Bookseller's advertisement, p. [759-760]., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W20250.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 28366 and Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 317
View MARC record | catkey: 6186052