A letter to the Reverend Mr. George Whitefield [electronic resource] : vindicating certain passages he has excepted against, in a late book entitled, Seasonable thoughts on the state of religion in New-England; and shewing that he has neither sufficiently defended himself, nor retracted his past misconduct. By Charles Chauncy, D.D. [One line from Horace].
- Chauncy, Charles, 1705-1787
- Boston : Printed by Rogers and Fowle, for S. Eliot in Cornhill, 1745.
- Physical Description:
- 39, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W20670.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5557 and Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 12322
View MARC record | catkey: 6186069