Observations: on the reconciliation of Great-Britain, and the colonies [electronic resource] : in which are exhibited, arguments for, and against, that measure. By a friend of American liberty. [Three lines of quotations].
- Green, Jacob, 1722-1790
- Philadelphia : Printed, by Robert Bell, in Third-Street, MDCCLXXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Bell, Robert, 1732?-1784
- Related Titles:
- Plan of an American compact, with Great-Britain
- Attributed to Jacob Green in the Dictionary of national biography.
Two states of the title page noted. One (Evans 14791) has a colon after ''Observations" in the title; the other (Bristol B4226, Shipton & Mooney 43040) has a comma. Of a copy of the latter state Evans notes that p. 33-40 are printed on a coarse blue paper.
"The plan of an American compact, with Great-Britain. First published at New York."--p. 33-40.
Bookseller's advertisement, p. .
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W21351.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 14791
Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B4226
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800, 43040
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3427
Adams, T.R. Amer. pamphlets, 216a
View MARC record | catkey: 6186223