An oration, delivered at Portsmouth, New-Hampshire, on the fourth of July, 1788 [electronic resource] : being the anniversary of American independence. By one of the inhabitants. [Two lines from Pope].
- Attributed to Sewall by Evans.
"Anniversary ode on American independence, for the fourth of July, 1788."--p. 21-23.
Errata note, p. 23.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W21449.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 21456
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 79400
View MARC record | catkey: 6186264