An oration, pronounced at Hanover, New-Hampshire, the 4th day of July, 1800 [electronic resource] : being the twenty-fourth anniversary of American independence. By Daniel Webster, member of the junior class, Dartmouth University. [Three lines from Addison] (Published by request of the subscribers.).
- Reproduction of original from Library of Congress. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W21540.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 39035 and Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 102254
View MARC record | catkey: 6186300