Report of the committee to whom was referred, on the 7th ultimo, the memorial of Matthew Patterson, and sundry other persons, residing on the western borders of North and South-Carolina [electronic resource] : 7th April 1800, ordered to lie on the table. 8th April 1800, committed to a committee of the whole House, on Thursday next. 23d December 1800, committed to a committee of the whole House, on Tuesday next. Published by order of the House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress (6th, 2nd session) 1800-1801. House
- [Washington, D.C.] : [s.n], 
- Physical Description:
- 7, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Related Titles:
- Report of the committee to whom was referred, on the 7th ultimo, the memorial of Matthew Patterson ...
- Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W21643.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 38866
View MARC record | catkey: 6186342