The rudiments of the Latin tongue; or, A plain and easy introduction to Latin grammar [electronic resource] : wherein the principles of the language are methodically digested both in English and Latin. With useful notes and observations, explaining the terms of grammar, and further improving its rules. By Thomas Ruddiman, M.A.
- Rudiman, Thomas, 1674-1757
- Philadelphia : Printed for Robert Campbell & Co. by John Bioren, MDCCXCVIII. 
- The twenty-second genuine edition. Carefully corrected and improved.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 130 pages ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Campbell, Robert, -1800 and Bioren, John, 1773-1835
- Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W22033.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 34491
View MARC record | catkey: 6186514