A sermon preached at Plymouth, December 22, 1793 [electronic resource] : being the anniversary of the landing of our ancestors in that place, in 1620. Published at the request of those who heard it, and others; with some enlargements, and particular anecdotes relating to their sufferings befor they left England; never before published. By Chandler Robbins, D.D. [Six lines from Psalms].
- Robbins, Chandler, 1738-1799
- [Stockbridge, Mass.] : --Printed at Boston-- Stockbridge: re-printed by Loring Andrews, 1796.
- Physical Description:
- 46, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Andrews, Loring, 1768-1805
- Half-title: Dr. Robbins' anniversary sermon.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W22186.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 31111
View MARC record | catkey: 6186568