A sermon preached before His Excellency the governour, and Her Majesties Council, at Boston in New-England, on July 22d. 1708 [electronic resource] : Being the day of the proclamation of the happy union of the two kingdoms of England and Scotland. By Benjamin Colman M.A. Pastor of a church in Boston
- Colman, Benjamin, 1673-1747
- Boston : Printed by Bartholomew Green. Sold by Benj. Eliot, at his shop under the town-house, at the head of King Street, 1708.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 33, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Green, Bartholomew, 1667-1732
Eliot, Benjamin, 1665-1741
- Bookseller's advertisement, p. .
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W22206.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 1347
View MARC record | catkey: 6186579