The servants of the Lord Jesus Christ ought to be quickened to great diligence, zeal, and faithfulness in their work, because he tells them they must shortly die [electronic resource] : a discourse deliver'd at Mansfield, Sept. 23. 1742. The day of the interment of the remains of the Rev'd. Mr Eleazer Williams, Pastor of the church there. Who departed this life on the 21st of September, 1742. Aetat. 54. By Solomon Williams, A.M. Pastor of the First Church in Lebanon. [Three lines from Luke].
- Williams, Solomon, 1700-1776
- Boston : Printed by S. Kneeland, and T. Green, in Queen-Street, 1743.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 22, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Kneeland, Samuel, 1697-1769 and Green, Timothy, 1703-1763
- Related Titles:
- Servants of the Lord Jesus Christ ought to be quickened ...
- Half-title: A funeral sermon on the death of the Reverend Mr. Eleazer Williams., "Erratum."--p. 22., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W22229.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5317
View MARC record | catkey: 6186590