An astronomical diary: or almanack, for the year of Christian aera, 1781 [electronic resource] : ... Calculated for the meridian of Boston in America; latitude 42 degrees 25 minutes north. By Nathanael Low
- Low, Nathanael, 1740-1808
- Boston : Printed by T. & J. Fleet, in Cornhill, J. Gill and N. Willis in Court Street. (Price six dollars single, and fifteen pounds per dozen.), 
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Advertised in the Independent chronicle, Boston, Oct. 26, 1780., Parentheses substituted for square brackets enclosing price in imprint., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W22501.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 16821 and Drake, M. Almanacs, 3295
View MARC record | catkey: 6186667