The New-England diary, or, Almanack, for the year of our Lord Christ, 1727 [electronic resource] : ... Applyed to the horizon of Boston, N.E. where the north pole is elevated equal to an angle of 42 gr. & 25 m. but may indifferently (tides excepted) serve all North America. By a native of New-England. [Six lines of verse].
- At head of title: MDCCXXVII.
Signed on p. : N. Bowen, with date Sept. 28, 1726.
Advertisement for the ferry at Charlestown, foot of p. .
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W22681.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 2732
Drake, M. Almanacs, 3020
View MARC record | catkey: 6186697