The greatness and sovereignty of God, sufficient reason to silence man's complaints of his Providence, and put a stop to our striving against him [electronic resource] : A sermon, delivered in the First Society in Lebanon, December 3, 1775. The next Lord's Day, after the news of the untimely death of Mrs. Faith Huntington, daughter of the Honorable Governor Trumbull, and wife of Colonel Jedidiah Huntington. By Solomon Williams, D.D. late Pastor of the First Church in Lebanon. Published at the desire of His Honor the governor, and the honorable family. [Three lines of quotations].
- Williams, Solomon, 1700-1776
- Norwich [Conn.] : Printed by John Trumbull, 1777.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 28 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Trumbull, John, 1752?-1802
- Related Titles:
- Greatness and sovereignty of God, sufficient reason ...
- Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W23152.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1688
Evans, C. American bibliography, 15712
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 104363
View MARC record | catkey: 6186794