The hapless orphan; or, Innocent victim of revenge [electronic resource] : A novel, founded on incidents in real life. In a series of letters from Caroline Francis to Maria B----. In two volumes. ... By an American lady
- American lady
- [Boston] : Printed at the Apollo Press, in Boston, by Belknap and Hall: sold at their office, State Street, and at the bookstores in Boston, MDCCXCIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Belknap, Joseph, 1769-1800
Hall, Thomas, -1798
Redwood Library and Athenaeum
- Vol. 1: 226,  p.; v. 2: 234,  p.
"Errata."--v. 2, p. 234.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W23284.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 25584
Wright, L.H. American fiction, 1774-1850 (2nd ed.), 1127
View MARC record | catkey: 6186844