The minister of Christ, and the duties of his flock [electronic resource] : as it was delivered in a sermon at Abington in Pensilvania, December 30. 1731. At the ordination of Mr. Richard Treat to the Gospel ministry there. With an appendix of the questions then publickly proposed, and the charges given. Published at the request of some of the auditory. By David Evans, Minister at Tredyffryn. [Five lines of Scripture texts].
- Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W24169.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 3538
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 438
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 50
View MARC record | catkey: 6186907