Poems on various subjects, religious and moral [electronic resource] : By Phillis Wheatley, Negro servant to Mr. John Wheatley, of Boston, in New-England
- Wheatley, Phillis, 1753-1784
- [Albany] : Re-printed, from the London edition, by Barber & Southwick, for Thomas Spencer, book-seller, Market-Street, --1793--
- Physical Description:
- viii, 9-89, 3 unnumbered pages ; 16⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Wheatley, John, -1778, Wheatley, John, -1778, Huntingdon, Selina Hastings, Countess of, 1707-1791, Barber, John, 1758?-1808, Southwick, Solomon, 1773-1839, and Spencer, Thomas, 1752-1840
- Dedicated to the Countess of Huntingdon., "The following is a copy of a letter sent by the author's master to the publisher."--p. , dated: Boston, November 14, 1772., Bookseller's advertisement, p. ., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W24494.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 25983 and Wegelin, O. Amer. poetry, 434
View MARC record | catkey: 6186945