The great design of the Gospel opened [electronic resource] : An extract from the Rev. Mr. Flavel's England's duty. Recommended as a word peculiarly seasonable for the present day. With a preface by the Reverend Mr. Byles
- Flavel, John, 1630?-1691
- Boston : Printed and sold at the printing-office over-against the south-east corner of the town-house. Sold also by H. Foster in Cornhill, 1741.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 28, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Byles, Mather, 1707-1788
Byles, Mather, 1707-1788
Foster, Hopestill, 1708-
- Related Titles:
- England's duty under the present Gospel liberty
- With half-title.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W24620.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 4717
View MARC record | catkey: 6186959