Memoirs of the principal transactions of the last war between the English and French in North-America [electronic resource] : From the commencement of it in 1744, to the conclusion of the treaty at Aix la Chapelle. Containing in particular an account of the importance of Nova Scotia or Acadie, and the island of Cape Breton to both nations
- [Boston] : London, printed. Boston, New-England; re-printed and sold by Green and Russell, at their printing-office in Queen-Street, MDCCLVIII. 
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 1 unnumbered page, 10-80 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Shirley, William, 1694-1771, Shirley, William, 1694-1771, Newcastle, Thomas Pelham-Holles, Duke of, 1693-1768, Green, John, 1731-1787, and Russell, Joseph, 1734-1795
- Attributed to William Shirley by Evans., Dedicated to Thomas Pelham-Holles, Duke of Newcastle., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W26000.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 8258
View MARC record | catkey: 6187047