The man unmasked: or, The world undeceived [electronic resource] : in the author of a late pamphlet, intitled, "Extracts from the proceedings of the High Court of Vice-Admiralty in Charlestown, South-Carolina," &c. With suitable remarks on that masterly performance. By Egerton Leigh. [Seven lines of quotation].
- Leigh, Egerton, Sir, 1733-1781
- Charles-Town [S.C.] : Printed by Peter Timothy, M,DCC,LXIX. 
- Physical Description:
- 154, 44, 16, 2 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Timothy, Peter, 1725?-1782
- Henry Laurens, in the anonymously published Extracts of the proceedings .. (Philadelphia, 1768 and Charleston, 1769), charged Leigh with misconduct in his position as judge of the Court of Vice-Admiralty., Errata note, p. , 3rd count., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W26066.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 11308
View MARC record | catkey: 6187064