Mercy exemplified, in the conduct of a Samaritan; and recommended to universal imitation [electronic resource] : A sermon preached at Boston, in the province of the Massachusetts-Bay. By Jeremy Condy, A.M. At Cambridge, in that province
- Condy, Jeremiah, 1709-1768
- [Boston?] : [publisher not identified], Printed 1767.
- Physical Description:
- 26, 2 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Library of Congress. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W26136.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 10585 and Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 15217
View MARC record | catkey: 6187100