Ministers of the Gospel under special obligations, to universal constant purity [electronic resource] : a sermon preached at the ordination of the Reverend Mr. John Huntington, at Salem, Pastor of the IIId Church there, September 28th, 1763. By Benjamin Lord, A.M. and Pastor of the First Church in Norwich. Also, the charge, given by the Rev. Mr. Clark of Danvers. And, the right hand of fellowship, by the Rev. Mr. Barnard of Salem. Published at the desire of the people there. Some passages, for brevity sake, omitted in the delivery; inserted in marginal notes
- Lord, Benjamin, 1694-1784
- Boston : Printed and sold by Edes and Gill, in Queen-Street, M,DDC,LXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 41, 3 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Barnard, Thomas, 1716-1776, Clark, Peter, 1694-1768, Clark, Peter, 1694-1768, Barnard, Thomas, 1716-1776, Edes, Benjamin, 1732-1803, Gill, John, 1732-1785, Third Church (Salem, Mass.), and Third Church (Salem, Mass.)
- Half-title: Mr. Lord's sermon, at the ordination of the Reverend Mr. Huntington., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W26200.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 9420 and Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 42013
View MARC record | catkey: 6187139