Ministers should have a sincere and ardent love to the souls of their people [electronic resource] : Inculcated in a sermon preach'd at Road-town, October 27. 1742. When the Reverend Mr. Abraham Hill was ordained pastor of a church which was then gathered there. By William Rand, M.A. Pastor of the church in Sunderland. [Three lines from I. Thessalonians].
- Rand, William, 1700-1779
- Boston : Printed for T. Fleet, at the Heart and Crown, in Cornhill, MDCCXLII. 
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Fleet, Thomas, 1685-1758, First Congregational Church (Shutesbury, Mass.), and First Congregational Church (Shutesbury, Mass.)
- Half-title: An ordination sermon. Mr. Rand's sermon at the ordination of the Reverend Mr. Abraham Hill. October 27. 1742., Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W26201.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5044 and Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 67773
View MARC record | catkey: 6187140