A father's instructions [electronic resource] : consisting of moral tales, fables, and reflections; designed to promote the love of virtue, a taste for knowledge, and an early acquaintance with the works of nature: by Thomas Percival, M.D. F.R.S. and A.S. Lond. F.R.S. and R.M.S. Edinb. President of the Literary and Philosophical Society of Manchester, and member of various foreign societies
- Percival, Thomas, 1740-1804
- Richmond [Va.] : Published by William Pritchard, 1800.
- The ninth edition.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 219, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Prichard, William, -1815
- Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W26745.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 38232 and Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 9843
View MARC record | catkey: 6187214