The farmer's almanac, calculated on a new and improved plan, for the year of our Lord, 1801 [electronic resource] : ... Fitted to the town of Boston, but will serve for any of the adjoining states. ... By Robert B. Thomas. [Four lines of verse].
- Thomas, Robert Bailey, 1766-1846
- Boston : Printed by Manning & Loring, for John West, proprietor of the copy-right, and for sale at his book-store, no. 75, Cornhill, and by the other booksellers in Boston. Sold also by the booksellers in Salem, Newburyport, &c. by the author at Sterling, and at various other places. (Price 7 1/2 dollars per gross, 75 cents per dozen, and 10 cents single.), 
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Manning, William, 1767-1849, Loring, James, 1770-1850, West, John, 1770-1827, and Thomas, Robert Bailey, 1766-1846
- At head of title: No. IX.
Advertised in the Massachusetts Mercury, October 31, 1800.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint.
Bookseller's advertisement, p. .
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W27042.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 38630
Drake, M. Almanacs, 3623
View MARC record | catkey: 6187238