The justification of believers by imputed righteousness [electronic resource] : Being the substance of three sermons preached in the Presbyterian Church in Newbury-Port, August, 1788, by John Murray, A.M. Pastor of said church. Published by request of the session. [Six lines of quotations].
- Half-title: Mr. Murray's three sermons on the justification of believers.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W27549.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 21980
View MARC record | catkey: 6187290