A poem, addressed to the armies of the United States of America [electronic resource] : By a gentleman of the army. [Five lines of Latin quotations].
- Attributed to Humphreys in Dexter's Yale graduates., Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W27685.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 16801, Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 868, Wegelin, O. Amer. poetry, 220, and Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 33810
View MARC record | catkey: 6187348