Poems. The conflagration [electronic resource] : applied to that grand period or catastrophe of our world, when the face of nature is to be changed by a deluge of fire, as formerly it was by that of water. The God of tempest and earthquake
- Byles, Mather, 1707-1788
- Boston, printed : And sold by D. Fowle in Ann-Street, and by Z. Fowle in Middlestreet, 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Fowle, Daniel, 1715-1787 and Fowle, Zechariah, 1724-1776
- Related Titles:
God of tempest and earthquake
- Date of publication supplied by Evans.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W27712.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 7376
Wegelin, O. Amer. poetry, 48
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 9714
View MARC record | catkey: 6187357