Praise due to God for all the dispensations of his wise and holy providence [electronic resource] : A sermon preached at Crown-Point, at the close of the campaign, 1762. By Nathaniel Taylor, A.M. Pastor of the First Church in New-Milford: and Chaplain to the Connecticut Regiment under the comman of Col. Nathan Whiting. (Published at the desire of the hearers.) [Seven lines of Scripture texts].
- Taylor, Nathanael, 1722-1800
- New-Haven : printed by J. Parker and Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Parker, James, 1714-1770, Holt, John, 1721-1784, and Green, Thomas, 1735-1812
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription., Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W27806.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1486 and Evans, C. American bibliography, 9282
View MARC record | catkey: 6187398