The probate auxiliary; or, A director and assistant to probate courts, executors, administrators and guardians [electronic resource] : Being the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, respecting the estates of testators, intestates and wards. Carefully collected. Together with a comprehensive alphabetical index to the same. To which are added, a variety of forms, for the use of probate courts, and of such persons as may have business to transact therein. By Samuel Freeman, Esq. register of probate for the county of Cumberland. (With the privelege [sic] of copy right.).
- Freeman, Samuel, 1743-1831
- Portland: (Massachusetts [i.e., Maine]) : Printed by Benjamin Titcomb, Jun, 1793.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 2 unnumbered pages, 2-156 pages, 4 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Titcomb, Benjamin, 1761-1848, Cowell, Abigail, and Dunn, William
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets enclosing copyright statement in title., Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W27869.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 25511 and Noyes, R.W. Maine, 44
View MARC record | catkey: 6187427