The proclamation of the Honourable Joseph Jenks dep. governour, answered; and the proceedings of a justice's court held at Norwich, July 26. 1725 therein refer'd to, vindicated [electronic resource] : By Joseph Backus, Esq
- Backus, Joseph, 1667-1740
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1725-07-26
- [New London, Conn.] : Printed [by Timothy Green] for the author: sold at several of the booksellers shops in Boston, and N. London, 1726.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 32, 2 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Green, Timothy, 1679-1757
Backus, Joseph, 1667-1740
- Related Titles:
- Proclamation of the Honourable Joseph Jenks dep. governour, answered
- Place of publication and printer's name supplied by Johnson.
Erratum statement, p. 32.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W27889.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 2726
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 299
Johnson, H.A. New London, 211
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 2635
View MARC record | catkey: 6187433