Three plain practical discourses [electronic resource] : preach'd at Andover in the following order. I. On the Lord's Day October 29th. 1727. Which was the day immediately preceeding the late terrible earthquake. II. Deliver'd (in part) on a public fast Decemb. 21st 1727. Occasion'd by the continuance of the earthquake. At the close of which discourse, a people's renewing their covenant is exemplified. III. On the Lord's Day next following said fast, Dec. 24th. Seasonable for a people after they have renew'd their covenant. By Samuel Phillips, M.A. Pastor to the Second Church in sai town. Publish'd at the desire of many of his people. Prefac'd by the very Reverend Mr. Colman
- Phillips, Samuel, 1690-1771
- Boston : Printed for J. Phillips, at the Stationer's Arms, near the Town-House, 1728.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, vi, 226, 2 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Colman, Benjamin, 1673-1747
Colman, Benjamin, 1673-1747
Phillips, John, 1701-1763
- "Errata."--p. .
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W28267.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 3091
View MARC record | catkey: 6187500