To the friends of science [electronic resource] : It has long been the universal wish that the public might be furnished with an accurate geographical and topographical grammar of the United States
- Morse, Jedidiah, 1761-1826
- Philadelphia : Printed by Robert Aitken & Son, at Pope's Head, in Market-Street, 1787.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; ?⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Aitken, Robert, 1735-1802 and Aitken, Robert, 1767-1823
- Contains twenty two numbered inquiries concerning such subjects as American history, climate, geography, and cultural mores, all to be included in Morse's American geography, published in 1789.
Signed and dated: Jedidiah Morse. Philadelphia, Aug. 7, 1787.
Text in two columns; surrounded by ornamental border.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W28323.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B6535
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800, 45105
View MARC record | catkey: 6187530