True Christianity explained & enforced [electronic resource] : Wherein are some objections respecting conversion proposed & answered, in a discourse delivered (in part) at Canterbury; by Benjamin Lord, Pastor of a church in Norwich. [Ten lines of Scripture texts] Rectum est index sui et obliqui
- Lord, Benjamin, 1694-1784
- N. London [i.e., New London, Conn.] : Printed & sold by T. Green, 1727.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, vi, 88 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Green, Timothy, 1679-1757
- Error in paging: p. 43 misnumbered 45.
Errata note, p. vi.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W28389.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 2895
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1015
Johnson, H.A. New London, 230
View MARC record | catkey: 6187562