Two discourses delivered October 9th, 1760 [electronic resource] : Being the day appointed to be observed as a day of public thanksgiving for the success of His Majesty's arms, more especially in the intire [sic] reduction of Canada. By Jonathan Mayhew, D.D. Pastor of the West-Church in Boston. [Three lines from Psalm II].
- Mayhew, Jonathan, 1720-1766
- Boston : Printed and sold by R. Draper, in Newbury-Street; Edes and Gill, in Queen-Street; and T. & J. Fleet, in Cornhill, 1760.
- Physical Description:
- 69, 3 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Draper, Richard, 1727-1774
Edes, Benjamin, 1732-1803
Gill, John, 1732-1785
Fleet, Thomas, 1732-1797
Fleet, John, 1734-1806
- Related Titles:
- Considerations on divine providence in the success and consequences of national wars
- Half-title: Dr. Mayhew's two thanksgiving-discourses, October 9th, 1760.
Caption title: Considerations on providence in the success and consequences of national wars; with some short, general reflections on the success of His Majesty's arms in the present war.
Two states of gathering B noted. One has "Deûm" in line 4 of the footnotes on p. 29, the other, "Divum." - "Corrections."--p. 69.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 8668
English short title catalogue, W28412
View MARC record | catkey: 6187577