The two following sermons, one on the Gospel condition of salvation; and the other, on the nature and necessity of the Father's drawing such as come unto Christ, were preached to the First Congregational Church and Society in Newbury-Port, April 9. 1769 [electronic resource] : And are now published at the desire of many of the hearers, to whom they are inscribed. By John Tucker, A.M. Pastor of the First Church in Newbury
- Tucker, John, 1719-1792
- Boston, New-England : Printed by T. and J. Fleet, for Bulkeley Emerson in Newbury-Port, 1769.
- Physical Description:
- 31, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Fleet, Thomas, 1732-1797, Fleet, John, 1734-1806, and Emerson, Bulkeley, 1732-1801
- Related Titles:
- Two following sermons, one on the Gospel condition of salvation ...
- Half-title: Mr. Tucker's two sermons on the Gospel condition of salvation, and the nature and necessity of the Father's drawing such as come unto Christ.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W28420.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 11506
View MARC record | catkey: 6187582