Two friendly letters from Toletus to Philalethes, or from the Rev. David Tappan to the Rev. Samuel Spring [electronic resource] : containing remarks on the sentiments and reasonings of the latter, in his dialogue on the nature of duty
- Tappan, David, 1752-1803
- Newbury-Port [Mass.] : Printed by John Mycall, M,DCC,LXXXV. 
- Physical Description:
- 136 pages ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Spring, Samuel, 1746-1819, Dana, Joseph, 1742-1827, and Mycall, John, 1750-1833
- Half-title: Mr. Tappan's two friendly letters to Philalethes., "Appendix, (number I.) By the author of 'The sacrifice of the wicked explained and distinguished [i.e., Joseph Dana]."'--p. -119., "Appendix, (number II.) A letter from Toletus to Amartolos, containing brief remarks on the 'Private conference' between him and Philalethes."--p. -136., "Errata."--p. 136., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W28421.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 19270 and Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 94368
View MARC record | catkey: 6187583