The usefulness and expedience of souldiers as discovered by reason and experience, and countenanced and supported by the Gospel [electronic resource] : A sermon preached to an artillery-company at Guilford, May 25. 1736, on the day of their first choosing their officers. And now made publick a their earnest desire and charge. By Thomas Ruggles, A.M. Pastor of the First Church there
- Ruggles, Thomas, 1704-1770
- N. London [i.e., New London, Conn.] : Printed and sold by T. Green, 1737.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 26, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Green, Timothy, 1679-1757
- Half-title: Mr. Ruggles's sermon on the usefulness & expedience of souldiers.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W28491.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 4193
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1321
Johnson, H.A. New London, 350
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 73981
View MARC record | catkey: 6187601