Thomas's Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode-Island, Newhampshire & Vermont almanack, with an ephemeris, for the year of our Lord 1795 [electronic resource] : ... Fitted to the latitude and longitude of the town of Boston, but will serve without essential variation for the adjacent states. ...
- Printed at Worcester, Massachusetts : By Isaiah Thomas. Sold by him in Worcester; by said Thomas and Andrews, in Boston; by said Thomas and Waldo, in Brookfield, and by said Thomas and Carlisle, in Walpole, Newhampshire. Sold also by S. Hall, B. Larkin, D. West, E. Larkin, J. Boyle, J. West, and at the Boston Bookstore [by W.P. Blake]; and by other booksellers in Boston. (Price 40s per gross. 4s per dozen. Six pence single), 
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Gleason, Ezra, 1748-1808?
- Attributed to Ezra Gleason by Evans.
Advertised in the Massachusetts spy, Worcester, Nov. 5, 1794.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription.
Bristol entry B8887 (Shipton & Mooney 47063) is based on a made-up copy (since discarded) of Evans 27052, with the lower half of the title page supplied from Shaw & Shoemaker 6746, and p. [37-44] supplied from Robert E. Thomas's Farmer's almanac.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W29842.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 27052
Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B8887
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800, 47063
Drake, M. Almanacs, 3538
View MARC record | catkey: 6187746