The blessedness of a fixed heart grounded upon truly religious principles [electronic resource] : illustrated in a discourse on Psal. CXII. 7. Delivered Feb. 24. 1760. The Lord's-Day after the funeral of Henry Flynt, Esq; who deceased Feb. 13. aetatis 85. Having been a tutor 55, and a Fellow o the Corporation of Harvard-College 60 years. By Nathaniel Appleton, A.M. Pastor of the First Church in Cambridge. [Three lines of Scripture texts].
- Appleton, Nathaniel, 1693-1784
- Boston; New-England : Printed and sold by Fowle & Draper, at their printing-office in Marlborough-Street, M.DCC.LX. 
- Physical Description:
- 25, 1 unnumbered page, 6 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Fowle, Zechariah, 1724-1776, Draper, Samuel, 1737-1767, and Lovell, James, 1737-1814
- Half-title: Mr. Appleton's discourse on the death of Henry Flynt, Esq; - "Oratio in funere viri venerabilis Henrici Flyntij, Arm. Habita in Sacello Holdeniano Coll. Harvard. Cantab Novang. A Jocobo Lovell, A.M. Bostoni: Typis Z. Fowle et S. Draper. 1760."-- 6 p. at end, with separate title page (Evans 8640).
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W29979.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 8535
Evans, C. American bibliography, 8640
View MARC record | catkey: 6187779