A serious address to the candid and impartial members of the Methodist communion, as well preachers as people [electronic resource] : By a member
- Signed on p. 14: A Methodist. New-York, September, 1792., Erroneously attributed in ms. to "Bp. Moore" on the title page of the New York Public Library copy. Benjamin Moore was made a Protestant Episcopal Bishop in 1801; this piece was evidently written by a Methodist., Ascribed to the press of Samuel Loudon, Jun. by Evans., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W30135.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 24779
View MARC record | catkey: 6187827