The constitution and government of Harvard-College [electronic resource].
- Prince, Nathan, 1698-1748
- [Boston] : [Printed by Rogers and Fowle?], [1743?]
- Physical Description:
- 43, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Rogers, Gamaliel, 1704-1775, Fowle, John, 1714-1764, and Fowle, Daniel, 1715-1787
- Caption title: An account of the constitution and government of Harvard-College, from its first formation in the year 1636 to the year 1742., Signed on p. 43: Nathan Prince., Advertised as "Just published .. To be sold by Rogers and Fowle at their printing-house, and by J. Blanchard bookseller at the head of the town-dock Boston; & by Deacon Samuel Whittemore shopkeeper in Cambridge" in the Boston news-letter, Jan. 13, 1743., "Errata."--p. 43., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W30507.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5041 and Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 65572
View MARC record | catkey: 6187941