Emma Corbett [electronic resource] : exhibiting Henry and Emma, the faithful modern lovers; as delineated by themselves, in their original letters. Published by Courtney Melmoth, author of The pupil of pleasure, &c. &c. [Four lines from Pratt] Three volumes complete in one
- Pratt, Mr. (Samuel Jackson), 1749-1814
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by Robert Bell, in Third-Street, MDCCLXXXII. 
- Physical Description:
- 48,48,48 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Bell, Robert, 1732?-1784
- First published at Bath and London in 1780 under title: Emma Corbett; or, The miseries of civil war. Founded on some recent circumstances which happened in America.
"Courtney Melmoth" is a pseudonymn of Samuel Jackson Pratt.
Bookseller's advertisements, p. 48 of each part.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W30656.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 17678
View MARC record | catkey: 6187982