A dissertation on the gout [electronic resource] : and all chronic diseases, jointly considered, as proceeding from the same causes; what those causes are; and a rational and natural method of cure proposed. Addressed to all invalids. By William Cadogan. Fellow of the College of Physicians
- Cadogan, William, 1711-1797
- [Boston] : London, printed: Boston: re-printed for Henry Knox, in Cornhill, MDCCLXXII. 
- The tenth edition. [One line of quotation in Latin].
- Physical Description:
- viii, 1 unnumbered page, 10-76, 3, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Knox, Henry, 1750-1806
- Bookseller's catalog, 3 p. at end.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W30884.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 12341
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 374
View MARC record | catkey: 6188055