A dissertation on the means of preserving health, in Charleston, and the adjacent low country [electronic resource] : Read before the Medical Society of South-Carolina, on the 29th of May, 1790. By David Ramsay, M.D. Member of the Royal Physical Society of Edinburgh
- Ramsay, David, 1749-1815
- Charleston, South-Carolina : Printed by Markland & M'Iver, No. 47, Bay, M,DCC,XC. 
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Markland, John, M'Iver, John, 1764?-1801, Medical Society of South Carolina, and Medical Society of South Carolina
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W30887.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 22828
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 1582
View MARC record | catkey: 6188056