The catechism of man [electronic resource] : pointing out from sound principles, and acknowldeged facts, the rights and duties of every rational being
- [Philadelphia] : London printed: Philadelphia reprinted by D. Humphreys, for Mathew Carey, no. 118, Market-Street, M.DCC.XCIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, x, 1 unnumbered page, 12-34 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Vaughan, William, 1751-1835
Vaughan, William, 1751-1835
Humphreys, Daniel, 1753-1812
Carey, Mathew, 1760-1839
- Attributed to William Vaughan by Evans.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 27991
English short title catalogue, W31291
View MARC record | catkey: 6188130