An inaugural dissertation on the Polygala senega, commonly called seneca snake-root [electronic resource] : submitted to the examination of the Rev. John Ewing, S.S.T.P., provost, the trustees & medical faculty, of the University of Pennsylvania, on the 22d day of May, 1798, for the degree of Doctor of Medicine. By Isaac Winston, of Virginia. Honorary member of the Philadelphia Medical Society
- Winston, Isaac
- Philadelphia : Printed by Way & Groff, no. 27 Arch-Street, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- 29, 1 unnumbered page ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Way, Andrew and Groff, Joseph, -1802
- Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W31292.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 35042
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 2080
View MARC record | catkey: 6188131